931 West Nanjing Road, Shanghai 200041, China
JIA is located in the heart of Shanghai’s prime shopping and entertainment area. Pudong International Airport is 50 minutes drive, Hongqiao Domestic Airport 25 minutes, Shanghai Railway Station 15 minutes, Shanghai South Railway Station 35 minutes drive away and is next door to Metro Line 2 Nanjing Xi Lu Station.
Domestic Airport is 25 minutes drive away.
JIA Shanghai is the second in the JIA collection of boutique hotels. The stunning 1920’s building houses 47 contemporary rooms and suites which are designed as quietly theatrical, warm and sexy spaces for the modern, design-conscious traveler. JIAs rooms and suites were designed by Melbourne-based BURO Architects in association with Hecker Phelan and Guthrie interiors, both award-winning companies. The intimate Lobby on the third is designed with an eclectic mix of bespoke furniture and art installation by Andre Fu of Hong Kong-based AFSO and unique pieces by Chinese artists. Fu is a protégé of renowned architect John Pawson and an award-winning designer of celebrity homes.
The chalet-inspired Issimo Restaurant & Bar is rustic and cosy and juxtaposed with contemporary piece by renowned designers. The interiors of Issimo have been designed by Darryl Goveas of Hong Kong-based Pure Creative International.
‘Hot List 2008’ (3 flames), Conde Nast Traveller USA / UK ‘It List 2008’, Travel & Leisure Magazine ‘Best Hotel Design 2008’, Interior Design China Magazine ‘Top 50 Best Business Hotels 2008 Nomination’, Wallpaper and Fortune Magazines
‘Best Hip Hotel’, Tablet Hotels 2008 ‘Best Hotel in Asia’, Tablet Hotels 2008 (Top 10 List) ‘Best Value Hotel’, Tablet Hotels 2008 (Top 10 List) ‘Best Design Hotel 2009’, National Geographic Traveller Gold List ‘Best Boutique Hotel in China 2009’, TTG ‘Best Italian Restaurant 2008’, Time Out magazine ‘Best Italian Restaurant 2008’, Modern Weekly ‘Top 10 Restaurants in China 2008’, Dianping.com ‘Best Restaurants 2009’, Shanghai Tatler ‘Best Italian Restaurant 2009’, Time Out magazine ‘One of Asia’s Finest Restaurants’, The Miele Guide 2010 ‘Best Restaurants 2011’, Shanghai Tatler ‘Ospitalita Italiana 2011’, China-Italy Chamber of Commerce
Number of rooms:
47 chic rooms & suites (some with balconies) including two Penthouse Suites
Studio (35 sq. meters), Studio Plus (42 sq. meters), Suite (84 sq. meters) Balcony Suite (84 sq. meters), Penthouse (120 sq. meters) and Penthouse Plus (160 sq. meters).
Non-smoking rooms are available. JIA is noted for its multitude of complimentary ‘extras’ – its room rate includes Continental or hot breakfast at Issimo, 24-hour coffee, tea, water and juices, afternoon cakes and evening wine in the lobby, broadband/wifi connectivity throughout hotel, welcome cocktail, local phone calls, use of conference room for up to 2 hours, access to the private members club Kee Club and more…
All rooms are equipped with the following:
– Free broadband and Wi-fi connection in room – Techno-kit including Broadband, MP3 and VGA cables
– 42 inches LCD television with cable and satellite
– High-tech music system with surround sound and CD supply
– Kitchenette with appliances, including refrigerator, electric stove and microwave
– Cookware and Western and Chinese tableware – In room tea and coffee making facilities – Well-stocked Mini bar – In room safe
– Air-conditioning and climate control
– Hairdryer – Selection of luxury Jasmine & Ginseng bath toiletries and amenities
– Goose-down duvets and luxury linen – Nintendo and WII games available for use from Guest Services – Chinese Board games in Suites
WINING AND DINING:
– Lobby Bar serving cocktails and wines from Noon-Midnight – Issimo Restaurant & Bar serving authentic Italian cuisine – Home Delivery – JIA’s unique room service concept available 24 hours – Complimentary Continental or hot breakfast served in Issimo – Complimentary afternoon cakes served in the Lobby – Complimentary evening wine served in the Lobby – Complimentary refreshments served all day in the Lobby
SERVICE AND FACILITIES:
– Techno gym / Fitness facilities – Business service with two conference rooms with flat-screen television, audiovisual
– Complimentary broadband and Wi-fi connectivity throughout hotel – Valet laundry & dry cleaning service
(Per room per night)
Studio Plus (42m2)
Balcony Suite (84m2)
Penthouse Plus (160m2)
All room rates are subject to 10% service charge and 5% government tax. Valid until December 31, 2012 and may be changed without notice.
For more information or reservations, please contact the Sales Department at Tel: 86 21-6217 9000, Fax: 86 21-6287 9111 or Email:or check out our website at
Distributed on behalf of JIA Boutique Hotels by Grebstad Hicks Communications.
For more information, interview arrangement or high resolution images, please contact:
Phil Boyle / Janie Li
Grebstad Hicks Communications
Tel: (+86) 21 5213 3030
Rutwiga Ingard Ortner, Christian- Jorhan- Str. 1, 85447 Fraunberg / Reichenkirchen Tel.: 0049 (0)8762 7383511, Fax: 0049 (0)8762 7383512, Email: [email protected], Internet: www.wigena.de Von Dr. John Switzer - Volltext siehe: www.ein-langes-leben.de - Thema Vitamin B12 Vitamin B12 (auch Cyanocobalamin, Hydroxycobalamin oder Methylcobalamin genannt) wird wegen seiner Farbe auch als das rote Vit
Dear Dr. Kat, I keep hearing about Lyrica® on TV for fibromyalgia, and I wanted to know more about it. Cynthia Dear Cynthia, Television is flooded with drug advertisements with Lyrica being at the forefront. It’s one of the only drugs FDA approved for fibromyalgia (Gabapentin and a few others are used off-label). The ads are good at persuading people to call their doctors for a prescription but