NAET Post-Treatment Guidelines (15 basics) Danielle Peters, R.Ac. Revive WholeBody Health. #108 8 Perron St., St. Albert, AB T8N 1X8 The following is a list of items related to the specific allergen treated. The avoidance period is 25 hours after treatment, unless otherwise indicated by your practitioner. Please prepare your home, and your meals prior to your treatment, as a successful treatment depends on the avoidance of the allergen. 1. EGG MIX: (egg yolk, egg white, chicken, tetracycline, feathers)
YOU MAY NOT EAT OR TOUCH: egg white, egg yolk, chicken, tetracycline and all foods containing egg or chickenincluding crackers, cookies, soups, breads, mayonnaise, salad dressings, cakes, pastries, pies, pancakes, foods baked or fried in egg batter and thick sauces. Also avoid birds, feather pillows, comforters, vitamins and protein drinks made with egg, shampoos, conditioners and skin lotions with egg products.
YOU MAY EAT: brown or white rice, pasta without eggs, vegetables, fruits, milk products, oils, beef, pork, fish, coffee, juice, soft drinks, water and tea.
2. Milk/CALCIUM MIX: (Calcium-Carbonate, Calcium-Gluconate, Calcium-Ascorbate, Cow's milk, goat's milk, milk casein,milk-albumin).
YOU MAY NOT EAT OR TOUCH: milk or milk products, eggs, chicken, uncooked vegetables, dark leafy vegetables like lettuce, cabbage, dandelion greens, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, sesame seeds, oats, navy beans, cheese, soybeans, almonds, dried beans, walnuts, fish, peanuts, and sunflower seeds, calcium supplements, figs, papaya, berries, rhubarb, tomatoes, prunes
YOU MAY EAT: cooked rice, pasta, cooked vegetables (potato, corn, yams, cauliflower, sweet potato, green pepper, mushrooms), red meat, olive oil, peaches, nectarines, and coffee and tea without milk. Contact with calcium- free(distilled) water only. Any food without calcium derivatives.
3. VITAMIN C MIX: (Ascorbic acid, Oxalic acid, citrus mix, berry mix, fruit mix, vegetable mix, vinegar mix, chlorophyll, hesparin, rutin, bioflavanoids).
YOU MAY NOT EAT OR TOUCH: fresh fruits, vegetables, leafy vegetables, citrus fruits, dry fruits, juices, sauces, soft drinks, milk, artificial sweeteners, and vitamin C supplements, toothpaste.
YOU MAY EAT: cooked white or brown rice, pasta without sauce, boiled or poached eggs, baked or broiled chicken, fish, red meat, brown toast, deep fried food, french fries, salt, oils, and drink coffee and water. Any food that does not have vitamin C or its derivatives.
4. B COMPLEX: (Bl, 2,3,4,5,6,12,13,15,17, paba, inositol, choline, biotin, folic acid).
YOU MAY NOT EAT OR TOUCH: whole grain products, fruits, vegetables, meats, dairy products, eggs, anything with B vitamins.
YOU MAY EAT: cooked white rice, cooked white pasta, cauliflower raw or cooked, well cooked or deep fried fish, salt, white sugar, black coffee, French fries (purified water while treating for any of the B vitamins). Rice should be washed well before cooking. Then, cook rice or pasta with lots of water and drain the water after cooking the rice (pasta) to remove the fortified vitamins. You may refer to the following individual B vitamins for more information.
5. SUGAR MIX: (cane sugar, beet sugar, brown sugar, corn sugar, rice sugar, maple sugar, molasses, honey, fruit sugar, sucrose,glucose, dextrose, maltose, lactose, date sugar, grape sugar).
YOU MAY NOT EAT OR TOUCH: anything with any of the above sugars, sauces, drinks with sugar. Do not use powdered spices in pre-packed containers, tooth paste and mouth washing liquids.
YOU MAY EAT: white rice, pasta, vegetables, vegetable oils, meats, eggs, chicken, water, coffee, tea without milk.
6. IRON MIX: (ferrous sulfate, ferrous gluconate, beef, pork, lamb, gelatin).
YOU MAY NOT EAT OR TOUCH: apricots, apples, peaches, pears, banana, cherries, dates, prunes, raisins, brewer's yeast, whole grain cereals, black molasses, turnip greens, broccoli, Brussels sprout, spinach, beet tops, alfalfa, beets, sunflower seeds, walnuts, almonds, sesame seeds, whole rye, dry beans, lentils, kelp, egg yolk, liver, red meat, pork liver, beef, organ meats like kidney, heart and liver, farina, raw clams, oysters, nuts, asparagus, coffee, chocolate, salt, nor iron supplements
YOU MAY EAT: white rice without iron fortification, sour dough bread without iron, cauliflower, potato, chicken, light green vegetables (celery, watercress, radishes, onions, shallots), butter, water and orange juice.
7. VITAMIN A MIX: FISH, SHELL FISH MIX (beta carotene, vitamin A, fish, shellfish sources).
YOU MAY NOT USE OR TOUCH: yellow fruits, yellow vegetables, green fruits, green vegetables, green peppers, orange vegetables (squash, carrots, sweet potatoes), fish or fish products, milk products and corn products; skin lotions. YOU MAY USE: steamed rice, pasta, potato, canned cream of mushroom soup (Campbell’s with water), cauliflower, red apples, chicken, water and coffee.
8. MINERAL MIX: (trace minerals like antimony, barium, boron, beryllium, bromide, caesium, chlorine, chromium, cobalt, copper, europium, fluorine, gallium, germanium, gold, iodine, lithium, manganese, molybdenum, nickel, palladium, rubidium, samarium, scandium, silver, strontium, thallium, thorium, tin, titanium, tungsten, uranium, zinc, zirconium, chromium, lead, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sulfur, vanadium, mercury).
YOU MAY NOT USE OR TOUCH: metals, tap water, mineral water, root vegetables like onion, potato, carrots and turnips. Wear gloves while touching metal surfaces. Metal buttons on clothes, shoes, hand bags, wedding rings or religious rings etc. can be covered with masking tape. Use plastic and glass utensils to cook and eat. Use a pair of gloves during 25 hour period to avoid touching metals.
YOU MAY USE: distilled water for washing and showering, steamed rice, vegetables, fruits, meats, eggs, milk, coffee and tea.
9. SALT MIX / CHLORIDES: (sea salt, table salt, rock salt, sodium and chloride).
YOU MAY NOT USE OR TOUCH: kelp, celery, romaine lettuce, watermelon, sea food, processed foods with salts, fast foods, table salts, fish, shell fish, carrots, beets, artichoke, dried beef, brains, kidney, cured meats, bacon, ham, coffee, watercress, sea weed, oats, avocado, Swiss chard, tomatoes, cabbage, cucumber, asparagus, pineapple, tap water, and prepared, canned or frozen foods.
YOU MAY USE: distilled water to drink and bathe, steamed rice, fresh vegetables and fruits not listed above, chicken, meats and sugars.
10. GRAIN MIX: (wheat, corn, rice, oats, rye, millet, barley).
YOU MAY NOT USE: grains and items made from above grains.
YOU MAY EAT: vegetables, fruits, meats, milk and drink water.
11. YEAST MIX / CANDIDA: (Baker's Yeast, Brewer's Yeast, Tortula Yeast, candida albicans).
AVOID: Brewer's yeast, bakers yeast, and any foods containing these items including baked goods, sugars, fruits, soysauce, soy milk, and alcoholic beverages.
YOU MAY EAT vegetables, meat, chicken and fish.
12. BASE: (Digestive juices and enzymes from intestinal tracts).
AVOID : Raw and cooked vegetables, beans, eggs, and milk.
YOU MAY EAT sugars, starches, breads and meats.
AVOID : Sugar, starches, fruits, grains, meats, other acid forming foods, coffee.
YOU MAY EAT raw and steamed vegetables, cooked dried beans, eggs, oils, clarified butter, and milk.
AVOID: read meat and hormone supplements.
15. ORGAN MIX – no avoidance necessary
1. HISTORY OF HIV/AIDS Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) cases were first reported in 1981 in the United States of America when individuals presented with symptoms of rarer diseases like Kaposis Sarcoma and Pneumocystis Carnii Pneumonia, specially in males who were having male-to-male sexual practices. Subsequently, such cases were reported in other European countries and Africa, in ma
"KEEP Reading This FREE Report To Discover What Many Doctors Don't Know About RESTLESS LEG SYNDROME. Find Out The Truth About Your Problem And How To Get Rid Of It Once And For All. Without Drugs!" Inside This Insider's Report, You'll Learn. -- What Many Doctors Don't Know About Restless Leg Syndrome! -- The Hidden Spot Most Doctors Fail To Check As The Cause Of Your Prob