Microsoft word - englishpublication2012.doc
English Publication of Kazuo Umezawa, 2012.
31st March 2012
Publication of Kazuo Umezawa in 2012. Articles in Japanese are removed, so there
340. E. Ota, M. Takeiri, M. Tachibana, Y. Ishikawa, K. Umezawa and S. Nishiyama:
Synthesis and biological evaluation of molecular probes based on the
9-methylstreptimidone derivative DTCM-glutarimide. Bioorganic & Medicinal
341. T. Fukushima, M. Kawaguchi, K. Yorita, H. Tanaka, K. Umezawa, H. Kataoka:
Antitumor effect of dehydroxymethylepoxyquinomicin (DHMEQ), a small molecule
inhibitor of nuclear factor-κB, on glioblastoma. Neuro-Oncology 14: 19-28, 2012.
342. H. Hosoi, N. Kawai, H. Hagiwara, T. Suzuki, A. Nakazaki, K. Takao, K. Umezawa
and S. Kobayashi: Determination of the absolute structure of (+)-akaterpin. Chem.
343. T. Funakoshi, K. Yamashita, N. Ichikawa, M. Fukai, T. Suzuki, R. Goto, T. Oura, N.
Kobayashi, T. Katsurada, S. Ichihara, M. Ozaki, K. Umezawa, and Satoru Todo: A novel
NF-κB inhibitor, dehydroxymethylepoxyquinomicin, ameliorates inflammatory colonic
injury in mice. Journal of Crohn’s and Colotis, in press.
344. C. Alberti, P. Pinciroli, B. Valeri, R. Ferri, A. Ditto, K. Umezawa, M. L. Sensi, S.
Canevari, and A. Tomassetti: Ligand-dependent EGFR activation induces the
co-expression of IL-6 and PAI-1 via NFκB pathway on advanced-stage epithelial
346. M. Kawata, D. Koinuma, T. Ogami, K. Umezawa, C. Iwata, T. Watabe and K. Miyazono: TGF-β-induced epithelial-mesenchymal transition of A549 lung adenocarcinoma cells is enhanced by proinflammatory cytokines derived from RAW 264.7 macrophage cells. J. Biochem., in press.
347. R. Saito, S. Yamada, Y. Yamamoto, T. Kodera, A. Hara, Y. Tanaka, F. Kimura, I.
Takei, K. Umezawa and I. Kojima: Conophylline suppresses pancreatic stellate cells
and improves islet fibrosis in Goto-Kakizaki rats. Endocrinology, in press.
348. J. A. McCubrey, S. L. Abrams, K. Umezawa, L. Cocco, A. M. Martelli, R. A.
Franklin, W. H. Chappell, L. S. Steelman: Novel approaches to target cancer initiating
cells–Eliminating the root of the cancer. Advances in Enzyme Regulation, in press.
349. R. Goto, K. Yamashita, T. Aoyagi, S. Ueki, M. Uno, T. Oura, N. Kobayashi, R.
Igarashi, S. Shibasaki, K. Wakayama, G. Hirokata, T. Shibata, K. Umezawa, M. Ozaki,
and S. Todo: The immunomodulatory effect of nuclear factor-κB inhibition by
dehydroxymethylepoxyquinomicin in combination with donor-specific blood
350. M. Takeiri, E. Ota, S. Nishiyama, H. Kiyota, S. Simizu and K. Umezawa:
Structure-activity relationship 0f 9-methylstreptimidone that induces selective apoptosis
in adult T-cell leukemia cells. Oncology Res., in press.
351. M. Takeiri, K. Horie, D. Takahashi, M. Watanabe, R. Horie, S. Simizu and K.
Umezawa: Involvement of DNA binding domain in the cellular stability and importin
affinity of NF-κB component RelB. Org. Biomol. Chem., in press.
352. N. Lampiasi, A. Azzolina1, K Umezawa, G. Montalto, J. A. McCubrey and M.
Cervello: The novel NF-kB inhibitor DHMEQ synergizes with Celecoxib to exert
antitumor effects on human liver cancer cells by a ROS-dependent mechanism. Cancer
353. A. M. Castro-Gamero, K. S. Borgesa, V. da Silva Silveira, R. C. P. Lira, R. de
Paula G. Queiroz, F. C. P. Valera, C. A. Scrideli, K. Umezawa and L. G. Tone:
Inhibition of nuclear factor-jB by dehydroxymethylepoxyquinomicin induces
schedule-dependent chemosensitivity to anticancer drugs and enhances chemoinduced
apoptosis in osteosarcoma cells. Anti-Cancer Drugs, in press.
354. K. Hinohara, S. Kobayashi, S. Simizu, K. Tada, E. Tsuji, K. Nishioka, K. Umezawa,
M. Mori, H. Kanauchi, T. Ogawa, J. Inoue, A. T and N. Gotoh: ErbB/NFkB signaling
controls self-renewal of breast cancer stem cells. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA, in press.
List of slang terms for drugs A-bomb: combination of marijuana with heroinAtom Bomb: see A-bombAcapulco Gold: marijuanaAcid: LSDAdam: MDA, MDE, MDMA, MMDAAlley juice: nonbeverage isopropyl and methyl alcoholAmytal: amobarbitalAngel Dust: PCPBabtists Communion: flunitrazepam (Rohypnol)Base: cocaine free baseBash: HashBarbs: barbituratesBennies: amphetamines/speedBeverage: alcoholBhang: marijuana
DOAR – Uma Morte Anunciada DOAR – Uma Morte Anunciada Mestrando em Controladoria e Contabilidade – FEA/USP Assessor da Área de Controladoria do Banco do Brasil S/A (Brasília Introdução A Demonstração das Origens e Aplicações de Recursos, que no Brasil recebeu o acrônimo de DOAR, pode ser extinta com a edição da nova Lei das Sociedades Anônimas, em processo de discu